- The Singapore Model of Housing and the Welfare State by PHANG Sock Yong (School of Economics) with 18,510 downloads
- Twitterrank: Finding Topic-Sensitive Influential Twitterers by WENG Jianshu, LIM Ee Peng, JIANG Jing; and HE Qi (School of Information Systems) with 14,737 downloads
- Lee Kong Chian Business School: Different Fits Satisfy Different Needs: Linking Person-Environment Fit to Employee Commitment and Performance Using Self-Determination Theory by Gary GREGURAS and James M. DIEFENDORFF
- School of Accounting: The Impact of Culture on Accounting Choices: Can Cultural Conservatism Explain Accounting Conservatism by Tony KANG, LEE Lian Fen, Jeffrey NG and Joanne TAY
- School of Law: The Effectiveness of Acceptances Communicated by Electronic Means, Or – Does the Postal Acceptance Rule Apply to Email by Eliza MIK
- School of Social Sciences: The Dark Triad: Facilitating a Short-Term Mating Strategy in Men by with Peter K. JONASON, Norman LI, Gregory D. WEBSTER, and David P. SCHMITT
Last updated on 14 Apr 2016 .