SMU Libraries collections at a glance:
- Print Collections (over 50,000 volumes)
- e-Books (over 250,000 titles)
- Journals - print and electronic (over 80,000 titles)
- Databases (over 160 databases)
- SMU dissertations / theses
- Research Guides
- e-Examination Papers
- Oral History
- Institutional Knowledge
The direction and purpose of the SMU Libraries' collection are defined by Collection Policy.
Accessibility of e-Resources
Due to licensing agreement regulations, most library e-resources may be accessed only by SMU faculty, students and staff. All SMU databases should be used for academic and personal applications only. No information may be accessed for a corporation or job, for profit or for a third party.
Last updated on 07 May 2016 .