Special Collection refers to print resources and other physical media resources that have restricted access for purposes of preservation. Resources in the Special Collection include:
- SMU publications, including faculty publications
- SMU dissertations / theses
- Rare materials
- Resources in a fragile physical condition
Requests for the use of resources from the Special Collection is subject to approval by a Research Librarian, with the following terms and conditions:
- Resource must be used at the Services Desk within the library
- Resource may not be photocopied
If you have any questions about the Special Collection resources, please email email@example.com.
Last updated on 28 Jan 2016 .